Dr. Beijing Men is extremely passionate about providing care, treatment and well-being throughout the community.
He is a graduate of Shaanxi College of Traditional Medicine in Shaanxi China where he practiced general and utological surgery utilizing an integrated approach in the Staff Hospital of Shaanxi China.
Dr. Men also has a natoinal certification as a Diplomat of Acupuncture (Dipl. Ac.) by the National Commission for the Certification of Acupuncturists. He is licensed to practice Acupuncture and East Asian Medicine by the state of Washington.
In the U.S., Dr. Men was trained in the Northwest Institute of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Virginia Mason Medical Center as well as the Clinical Associated in Seattle WA.
List of license credentials:
– WA Licensed Acupuncturist & Herbologist / Integrated Oriental Medicine, Seattle, WA
– MD, surgeon and urologist in Shaanxi, China
– Diplomate in Acupuncture / The National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
– Visiting Urologist / Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA
– Surgeon and urologist / Staff Hospital of Shaanxi, China
– Oriental Medical Doctor Degree / Shaanxi College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shaanxi, China
About Dr. Wang
Dr. Wang has a purpose of helping as many people as she can to get healthy naturally with her strong education and working experience. Her dream is to work together building up the largest Chinese medicine clinic.
Dr. Wang graduated from Beijing University of Chinese Medicine which is number 1 rated Chinese medicine university in China and got her Master’s Degree of Medicine majored in traditional Chinese medicine (acupuncture and massage 7 years Bachelor and Master Chain program). During 2007-2009 she also worked in Guang’an Men Hospital, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences.
2013, She got her Ph.D. in Clinical Foundation of Traditional Chinese Medicine from Beijing University of Chinese Medicine. 2011-2013, She was sponsored by Chinese Scholarship Council and did research on the effect of herbal medicine treating liver disease in University of Manitoba, Canada.
2013-2015, Dr. Wang worked as physician in Department of Rheumatology in China-Japan Friendship Hospital.
Dr. Wang has been using combination of acupuncture, herbal medicine and Western medicine treating hundreds of patients with rheumatoid diseases including lumbago, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and other diseases such as headache, neck and shoulder pain, back pain, sciatica, herniated disc, allergy, chronic fatigue, infertility.
List of license credentials:
– WA Licensed Acupuncturist/East Asian Medicine Practitioner
– MD, Internal Medicine and Rheumatology in Beijing, China
– Diplomat in Acupuncture / The National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
– Ph.D., Foundation of Chinese Medicine/Beijing University of Chinese Medicine.
Andrej completed his studies on Traditional Chinese Medicine at the Colorado School of TCM, one of the top ranked schools for Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine in the country.
Accredited by NCCAOM and licensed by Washington Sate for East Asian Medicine, he practices with the commitment of knowing that the community he serves are his friends and family. Working along side other healthcare providers, he ensures patients have the full scope of care for a fast and lasting recovery.
Andrej’s extensive experience and passion centers on muscle injuries and neurological conditions, particularly on how they relate to other symptoms a patient may have. In his view, a holistic health image encompasses physical, emotional and hormonal well-being.