1. Taking too much air into digestive system:
a. Eating too fast and food is mixed with too much air.
b. Anxiety and depression causes digestive dysfunction including not chewing enough, mouth breathing, and swallowing too much saliva mixed with air.
2. Eating too much air-producing or high air-containing food or medicine such as foods that are difficult to digest or are high in fiber (beans, corn, grains, etc.).
3. Diseases such as hepatitis, pancreatitis, small intestine mal-absorption, gall stones, or low potassium levels.
4. Lactose or gluten intolerance.
1.We try to work with you to eliminate the causative factors listed above.
2. Acupuncture to regulate digestive function.
3. Our clinic uses mixed herbal formulas to treat the abdominal bloating: Ge Gen Qin Lian Tang, Chai Hu Shu Gan San, Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Tang, Shao Yao Gan Cao Tang, with modifications based on the individual.
If you are still suffering from abdominal bloating, call us today so we can help you to live a life without bloating!