Bell’s Palsy

The best herbal formula for Bell’s Palsy: Huang Qi, Yin Qiao San, Quan Xie, Wu Gong. Acupuncture is mainly distal imagine acupuncture. But any good treatment is only 60%of the cure. There are some detailed daily does and don’ts form the other 40 % of the cure, which tells the difference between an average practitioner and an experienced practitioner.

Font Resize
Contrast
Call Us Text Us